Thursday, November 27, 2014

Krysten Ritter Fronts December 2014 Issue of Ocean Drive Magazine

She?s like the Swiss Army Knife of starlets and Krysten Ritter puts her modeling background to work for her as the cover girl for Ocean Drive magazine?s December 2014 edition.

The ?Veronica Mars? actress is stunning in her photo spread, and it turns out her years as a professional poser helped to build her confidence.

Krysten explained, ?When I became a model, it gave me some self-esteem and a place to belong. Up until then, my home life was a little rocky and the kids at school would totally pick on me, and then when I became a model, it almost got worse.?

Then, of course, Miss Ritter landed a big role on ?Breaking Bad?- ?I binged the first seven episodes in one day and thought, I want to be on it, and I don?t care if anybody sees it. Trusting your instincts like that is a great lesson, because when you listen to your gut, you can?t go wrong.?

Coming up, Krysten stars along with Amy Adams in Tim Burton?s ?Big Eyes?- ?For years, I kept bugging my manager and agent: When can I work with Tim Burton? When can I work with Tim Burton? I was a huge fan of all of his movies growing up even before I knew what acting was or that you could make a [living] as an actress.?

And it turns out working with Ms. Adams was quite an experience- ?I was just in awe of her abilities; her acting is like jazz, it?s all just mesmerizing.?

Speaking of jazz, Ritter is currently working on a musical project under the moniker Ex Vivian. ?It?s cutesy and dark and girly... I?m happiest when I?m playing guitar and writing and expressing myself in that creative way?it?s a great detox from the grind of Hollywood for me.?

Meanwhile, Krysten also has a passion for fashion- ?You get to choose how the world sees you every day by putting on your clothes. I like to be a little rock ?n? roll, but feminine and comfortable. I?ll wear rock ?n? roll boots, a cute little dress, and a leather jacket if the weather requires it.?

Source: http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/magazines/krysten-ritter-fronts-december-2014-issue-ocean-drive-magazine-1226500

Hilary Duff Danica Patrick Tia Mowry

No comments:

Post a Comment