Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Alfonso Ribeiro is ?Dancing With the Stars? Season 19 Champion!

His hips have been legendary ever since his role as Carlton Banks on ?The Fresh Prince of Bel Air? and last night (November 25) Alfonso Ribeiro became the 19th winner of ?Dancing with the Stars.?

After the big win, the 43-year-old ?Silver Spoons? stud said it was an ?absolutely amazing? feeling to learn that he came out on top.

Alfonso continued, "I was kind of in shock! I almost fell to my knees right there because it was so amazing. And what a happy moment. We so did not expect that. I said to [partner] Witney [Carson] right before, 'Be prepared to hear Mark [Ballas] and Sadie."

When asked how he pulled off the win, Ribeiro replied, "I have no idea! But we stayed our course the entire time. We said, 'Let's get out there, do the best we can that week, and not worry about what's coming next and what happened before. And that just kept us in the moment...We were in it, and it was a great experience."

"I was so lucky to have Witney [Carson]. I waited 10 years [to do this], but if I had done it before this season, I wouldn't have had her, so it was the right time and it worked out perfectly."

Source: http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/dancing-stars/alfonso-ribeiro-%E2%80%9Cdancing-stars%E2%80%9D-season-19-champion-1226659

Mariah Carey Ryan Reynolds Paris Hilton

No comments:

Post a Comment