Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Meghan Trainor Joins Jimmy Kimmel For Thanksgiving Songwriting Spree!

Getting into the spirit of the season, Meghan Trainor showed up at ?Jimmy Kimmel Live? this week to sing some Thanksgiving-themed ditties.

Kimmel invited the ?All About That Bass? babe to help him come up with a few turkey tunes, given the sheer lack of musical selections for the holiday.

Jimmy declared, "There are literally thousands and thousands of Christmas songs, but the closest thing we have to a Thanksgiving song is the theme from The Golden Girls. And that to me is unacceptable."

Among the tracks on the fake Thanksgiving album are:

- "My Flight Got Canceled in Denver (I'll Be Sleeping at an Airport Quiznos Tonight)"

- "I'm Not Bringing Leftovers on the Plane, Mom"

- "I Would Like to Leave (To Get Drunk With My Friends)"


Source: http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/meghan-trainor/meghan-1633459

Jennifer Lopez Demi Moore Cameron Diaz

No comments:

Post a Comment