Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Zooey Deschanel is Yummy on the Cosmopolitan June 2015 Cover

She?s the embodiment of the sexy nerd, and Zooey Deschanel is drool-worthy on the June 2015 cover of Cosmopolitan magazine.

Showing off her ample cleavage, the ?New Girl? star, who is currently pregnant with fianc� Jacob Pechenik?s baby, discusses her philosophy on success- ?I?m very focused. I work all the time, but I do what I love and I don?t care what people think of it. You don?t become successful by trying to be ?a success.? You become successful by doing things that give you pleasure. That?s a hallmark of mine.?

Furthermore, Ms. Deschanel won?t be posing for a ?body after baby? photo shoot once she gives birth- ?Haven?t we all seen those pictures of a sexy new mom in a bikini after one month? I will not be that person. I?ve always gone my own course and never been someone who had the need to be super skinny. I like a healthy look. I don?t buy into that skinny-is-better mentality. I just eat healthy and work out and don?t worry about my weight too much. Actresses aren?t models, and most of them never wanted to be.?

Source: http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/zooey-deschanel/zooey-deschanel-yummy-cosmopolitan-june-2015-cover-1653419

Britney Spears Kristin Cavallari Melissa McCarthy

No comments:

Post a Comment