Sunday, May 24, 2015

Jason Derulo Covers The BILLBOARD "Summer Shape" Issue, Dishes On His Post-Jordin Sparks Love Life + Britney Spears Puts Tyson Beckford On A Short Leash (VIDEO)

 photo jason-derulo-bb16-cover-2015-billboard-510.jpg

R&B heartthrob Jason Derulo bares his chest on the cover of BILLBOARD's "Summer Shape" issue where he talks about physical fitness and his post-Jordin Sparks love life.  See what he said inside and watch Tyson Beckford get dominated by Britney Spears during her Las Vegas "Freakshow" performance.

 

 photo jason-derulo-bb16-body-2015-billboard-03-990.jpg

Jason Derulo is quietly, one of the most successful recording artists in the business.  According to Nielsen Music, his single “Want to Want Me,” is now at No. 8 on the Billboard Hot 100 and is very close to becoming his 11th platinum single. His amazing chart success and washboard abs were enough to land him the cover of BILLBOARD's "Summer Shape" issue where he dishes on fitness (he swears by Shawn T's Insanity), guilty pleasures (warm lava cake with vanilla ice cream) and his post-Jordin Sparks love life. Here are the highlights:

On growing up: “My mom says I was an introvert. I never saw myself that way, but I was always focused. I didn’t spend a lot of time doing things that I didn’t think would make me great. I studied all kinds of dance, all types of music. I got good grades. I started hitting the recording studio around 13.”

On his post-Jordin love life: He says dating is like "..A deck of cards,” and he’s “having a good time getting to know people.” He adds, "I do get tired of playing nice. Especially when people think I did something wrong, or that she broke up with me. But it’s so behind me.”

On what it would take to get him back in a relationship: “A miracle.”

Read the full article here.

 

Watch BTS video here:

 

In other music news...

Wednesday, supermodel Tyson Beckford joined pop princess Britney Spears on stage during her "Piece Of Me" residency at Planet Hollywood Resort in Las Vegas.  Tyson, who stars in the stripper-themed flick Chocolate City (in theaters today) hit the stage during Britney's "Freakshow" song where he allowed her to walk him on a leash.  From the looks of it, Tyson enjoyed the leash and likes being dominated.  Hmm...Perhaps his next role could be "51" Shades of Grey.  SIDEBAR:  He did have a few "kinky" scenes in Trois 2: Pandora's Box too. 

If Brit and Ty look comfortable together, it's because this wasn't their first time working together.  He also guest starred in her "Toxic" video a few years ago.  Afterwards, Britney thanked Tyson for being a good sport. 

 photo brtiney.png

 

 

Photos via Brian Bowen Smith/Britney's Twitter

Source: http://theybf.com/2015/05/22/jason-derulo-covers-the-billboard-summer-shape-issue-dishes-on-fitness-and-post-jordin-0

Minka Kelly Jada Pinkett Smith Gwyneth Paltrow

No comments:

Post a Comment