Thursday, May 21, 2015

Amanda Seyfried Celebrates Opening Night of ?The Way We Get By?

Always pushing herself to the next level, Amanda Seyfried performed at opening night of her new play ?The Way We Get By? in New York City last night (May 19).

And afterwards, the ?Lovelace? lady put on a black party dress with navy blue rose print and hit up the snazzy afterparty at Four at Yotel to make merry.

As it turns out, ?The Way We Get By? has served as a tool to help Amanda get over her nerve issues- "I have a lot of anxiety that I?ve been struggling with my whole life. So I have been working through it. I'm terrified, but this is exactly what I wanted."

Source: http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/amanda-seyfried/amanda-seyfried-1655927

Selena Gomez Mike Tyson Cee Lo Green

No comments:

Post a Comment