Friday, May 1, 2015

Nicole Richie Hosts The Fashion Institute of Technology?s Graduation Fete

Kicking off her weekend a little early, Nicole Richie headed over to the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York City last night (April 30).

Joined by fellow famous folks like Nicky Hilton and Jonathan Cheban, the ?Simple Life? starlet played host for the Future of Fashion Runway Show, a collection of designs from this year?s graduating class.

Nicole told press that she?s been spending a ton of time in the Land Down Under as her husband Joel Madden has been filming ?The Voice Australia.? ?I feel very close to Australia. I really do feel like it's my second home. We've spent so much time there, Joel is an honorary Australian. So I'm going to ride on his coattails there and I just assume that I'm an honorary Australian also.?

Source: http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/nicole-richie/nicole-richie-hosts-fashion-institute-technology%E2%80%99s-graduation-fete-1235870

Katie Holmes Robert Pattinson Matthew McConaughey

No comments:

Post a Comment