Friday, November 21, 2014

Angelina Jolie Almost Ready to Quit Acting to Be Full-Time Director

Continuing promotions for ?Unbroken,? Angelina Jolie arrived at the Paley Center in New York City on Friday afternoon (November 21).

The Oscar-winning star rocked knee-high boots with a classic blazer and skirt as she flashed her smile on the way into the Big Apple building.

During an interview with DuJour magazine, Mrs. Brad Pitt discussed her role as a director and if she?s ready to give up her acting career.

"I've never been comfortable as an actor; I've never loved being in front of the camera," Jolie said. "I didn't ever think I could direct, but I hope I'm able to have a career at it because I'm much happier."

When asked if this means she?s ready to leave acting behind, she replied, "Absolutely.?

"I see myself moving into directing more and doing much less as an actor," Angelina told Entertainment Weekly. "I have a few more in me, ones I have been developing for some time, so I will do those before I step away."

Source: http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/angelina-jolie/angelina-jolie-almost-ready-quit-acting-be-full-time-director-1633231

Rachel Weisz Brandi Glanville Anna Kournikova

No comments:

Post a Comment