Thursday, October 30, 2014

Shay Mitchell Exudes Classic Hollywood Charm on Glamour Mexico November 2014 Cover

Always up for a photo shoot, Shay Mitchell is picture of posing perfection on the November 2014 cover of Glamour Mexico magazine.

The ?Pretty Little Liars? actress worked with photographer Franike Batista and stylist Ricky Bennick for the spread, channeling an unmistakable ?Golden Age of Hollywood? vibe.

Of her successful ABC series, Shay told the magazine, ?Honestly, it?s a dream come true. Every day I realize how much fun this project, and we are pleased to note the importance of the hearing, see completely different from what they are used to on TV (a bit of drama and action things have never hurt anyone!). However, what excites me is that we are a great team, from the cast to the production and writers ? that makes it more enjoyable. The whole atmosphere feels so homey, it always reminds me why I love what I do. I am glad that we all strive to bring some quality to their screens.?

Miss Mitchell also offered up some advice to her fellow females- ?I think the most important lesson is never give up. Yes, rejection is very common in this my profession, but I couldn?t allow that to dampen my spirits?modeling taught me to keep going, and expect good things (in my case, Pretty Little Liars changed my whole world!). The things that we must fight for are worthwhile and make you well in the long term. If you really want something, fight for it.?

Source: http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/magazines/shay-mitchell-exudes-classic-hollywood-charm-glamour-mexico-november-2014-cover-1223945

Reggie Bush Heather Matarazzo Adriana Lima

No comments:

Post a Comment