Monday, October 27, 2014

Matthew McConaughey, Anne Hathaway & Jessica Chastain: ?Interstellar? Premiere Pals

Taking care of some weekend promotional duties, the cast of ?Interstellar? showed up at the Los Angeles premiere, held at TCL Chinese Theatre IMAX in Hollywood on Sunday (October 26).

Joined by his lovely wife Camila Alves, Matthew McConaughey caused mass swooning as he strolled up to the venue.

Of working on the flick, Matthew told THR, "It opened my view a little bit. My views of what's out there expanded for me after doing this film called Contact [1997]. Carl Sagan: to hear him speak for four hours. I've always been someone who didn't go to see sci-fi films; I didn't read sci-fi books as a child. And my thoughts were always [about] what's tangible, what we have right here, maybe what's beneath the sea, but I was never looking out there. That always was sort of an unknown. "Oh, don't worry about that; it's not attainable."

Anne Hathaway was also in the house, and it sounds like she had quite the experience while filming one scene in particular thanks to a faulty space suit- "We had tested the suit a few months prior; it was not successfully waterproofed the first time. And when I went under and submerged, the outer suit filled up, and then I was wearing a suit that kayakers wear, called a dry suit. And human error, we didn't close it all the way. And you're in the suit for hours and hours and hours, so there was about an inch opening in it, and I'm sitting in the water, which is not very warm. It filled up to here (points to shoulder level)."

Meanwhile, Jessica Chastain glammed things up in her designer dress as she waved to fans and posed for photos. The ?Zero Dark Thirty? babe also enjoyed taking part in the film- ?I believe that we're all connected. Not just in this moment but in every moment. So as I was wrapping my head around the science of the film, I was incredibly moved by the human component of the film, and definitely it coincided with my spiritual beliefs.?

?Interstellar is about ?a group of explorers who make use of a newly discovered wormhole to surpass the limitations on human space travel and conquer the vast distances involved in an interstellar voyage.? It hits theaters November 7th.

Source: http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/movie-premieres/matthew-mcconaughey-anne-hathaway-jessica-chastain-%E2%80%9Cinterstellar%E2%80%9D-premiere-pals-1223

Anne Hathaway Adele Daniel Day-Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment