Thursday, September 25, 2014

Amber Rose Talks Wiz Khalifa Split

She filed divorce papers on Wednesday (September 24) and now Amber Rose is speaking out about her breakup with Wiz Khalifa.

The 30-year-old stunner was quick to kill rumors that she had been cheating with Nick Cannon, insisting that she?s never been unfaithful.

Rose tweeted, ?Please stop with the fake stories. I would never ever ever cheat on my husband in a million years I think u guys know this?.. Unfortunately my now ex-husband can?t say the same?..?

Furthermore, ?I?m devastated and crushed but my main focus is Sebastian. Thank u for all the support in this difficult time.?

Source: http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/amber-rose/amber-rose-talks-wiz-khalifa-split-1621107

Rachel Weisz Brandi Glanville Anna Kournikova

No comments:

Post a Comment