Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Ben Affleck Talks ?Gone Girl?: ?You Can?t Play a Character and Not Relate To Them?

He?s tackled every kind of role, from a poor South Boston native to a high-powered business executive, but Ben Affleck charted new territory with his work in ?Gone Girl.?

During an interview at the New York Film Festival, the ?Chasing Amy? hunk discussed how he was affected by the project.

"You can't play a character and not relate to them. Even if you're playing a huge villain, you have to find your way in; you have to figure out a way to go, 'I might do that.??

Affleck continued, "With Nick, it's not hard. He's written as your average, ordinary person. He's [me]. He's a regular kind, kind of [my] age, who then meets a set of circumstances that drive his behavior in certain ways. I think we fool ourselves when we say, 'I would never do that.? I tried to identify with Nick as much as I possibly could, knowing that if I didn't, my performance would be affected."

And in the end, "What this movie suggests is that we keep changing, and we may keep kind of evolving. We've got to keep up with ourselves, as well as keep up with our partner ... It's complicated."

Source: http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/ben-affleck/affleck-1622087

Tila Tequila Denise Richards Gene Simmons

No comments:

Post a Comment