Friday, September 26, 2014

Clive Owen Covers GQ October 2014

With a long and successful career behind him, Clive Owen can?t stop thinking about what lies ahead on the road before him.

The ?Children of Men? hunk is on the cover of GQ's Age Issue for October 2014 and he explains his attraction to his craft.

Clive shares, "What I've always loved about acting?and some people don't?is the unknown. I love the idea of the unexpected. Some people aren't cut out for that. It's good to be scared."

When it comes to influence, Owen is inspired by, ?David Bowie. I came across him at 14 and at one point wound up owning everything he'd ever done, including bootlegs, and just was totally blown away by him. And I've said before, and I mean it, that he probably had more to do with me becoming an actor than any actor.?

And by the time he?s 70, Clive hopes to still be making movies. ?Whatever age you are, there's a role that's about who you are and where you are. There's parts for that age that you'll be rich, that you can bring things to. So unless I was incapable, I imagine myself still working, yeah.?

Source: http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/magazines/clive-1620989

Kate Upton Kris Humphries Ashton Kutcher

No comments:

Post a Comment