Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Victoria Justice Jets Out of LAX

She?s a busy girl with a plethora of projects in the pipeline and Victoria Justice caught a departing flight at LAX International Airport on Monday (June 30).

The ?Victorious? star was all smiles as she laughed with a few lucky fans inside the terminal, signing autographs and posing for pictures along the way.

While she rarely looks anything less than flawless these days, Victoria previously told E! News that she definitely has some regrets from the past.

Justice shared, "When I was about 12-years-old I insisted on wearing my hair with bangs swept to the side and a really unflattering side part. I look back at photos from that time and I cringe."

And she even confessed her guiltiest pleasure- ?That would have to be The Bachelorette. I didn't want to watch it at first, because I always get sucked in."

Source: http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/victoria-justice/victoria-justice-jets-out-lax-1171988

Vanessa Minnillo Courteney Cox Kate Upton

No comments:

Post a Comment