Monday, July 28, 2014

Kristin Cavallari Makes First Post-Birth Appearance at International Fashion Film Awards

She?s one of the hottest moms in Hollywood, and Kristin Cavallari looked gorgeous as she walked the red carpet at the International Fashion Film Awards on Sunday (July 27).

The ?Hills? starlet?s appearance at the Beverly Hills shindig was her first since giving birth to her second son Jaxon Wyatt, though it seemed like she hadn?t skipped a beat.

Kristin wore a crimson Zac Posen dress along with a gold Glomesh handbag and L?Dezen Jewelry.

Of her post-pregnancy workout regimen, Cavallari shared that she?s been hitting the gym four to five times a week. "I've really been focusing on my legs and butt. My stomach needs the most work but that takes time more than anything and diet plays a huge role."

"I'm still a couple of pounds away from my pre-pregnancy weight, but it took a solid three months with [my 23-month-old son] Camden and I think it will be the same this time."

Source: http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/kristin-cavallari/kristin-cavallari-1595584

Zach Braff Chris Evans Brad Pitt

No comments:

Post a Comment