Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Robin Thicke Confesses: I Haven?t Seen Paula in Four Months

His new album is named after his estranged wife Paula Patton, but things aren?t looking too sunny for Robin Thicke's marriage.

During an interview on Hot 97 on Tuesday (July 1), the ?Blurred Lines? crooner gave fans an update on the state of his union.

Thicke began by sharing that he and Patton haven?t been in the same room for a long time- ?I haven?t seen her for four months. She?s the best girl in the world, a great mother and still a good friend. But I also want to wish her well and let her know that she?s a great person and she deserves to have a good life. Maybe a year or two off, we?ll become our own people without each other and then it will be meant to be.?

As if it wasn?t obvious, Robin admitted he?s cheated on his lady plenty of times- ?I?m a man. I messed up and I had to lie for a while, and then I stopped lying. I changed, and I got a little too selfish, a little too greedy, and little too full of myself.?

And unfortunately, Paula hasn?t actually listened to the new record- ?She?s only heard a few songs, and I don?t think she wants to hear it right now. My music is my therapy. When I make these songs and I listen back to them, they make me feel good about myself because at least I?m admitting my faults, I?m trying to become a better man and better person, better father.?

Source: http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/celebrity-news/robin-thicke-confesses-i-haven%E2%80%99t-seen-paula-four-months-1579112

Christian Bale Vanessa Minnillo Courteney Cox

No comments:

Post a Comment