Saturday, July 5, 2014

Drake Falls Ill, CANCELS Wireless Festival Performance Overseas + Jennifer Hudson TITLES Upcoming Album ?JHUD?

 photo drakejhud.jpg

Drake is currently recovering from an illness. And it has caused him to cancel a few festival performances overseas. Meanwhile, Jennifer Hudson has finally revealed the title to her upcoming studio album. Deets inside….

 photo drizzy.jpg

Poor Drizzy.

Drake is currently recovering from an undisclosed illness. And now, under doctor’s orders, he will not be headlining the three-day Wireless Festival in London and Birmingham this weekend.

The "Worst Behavior" rapper sent a message out to his fans via the Wireless Festival’s official website saying,

"To my beloved fans, it truly breaks my heart that I won't be able to perform as planned at Wireless and Roskilde this weekend. I got sick a few days ago and although I am on my way to bouncing back, my doctors have made it clear that I am not physically fit to fly or deliver the performance my fans expect and deserve from me. I will be focused on resting for a quick recovery. I have the best fans in the world and I can't wait to come back to make more incredible memories together."

In an attempt to make up for Drizzy’s absence, Live Nation and the festival organizers have pulled out all the stops to keep fans happy. Kanye West (who was already set to perform) will headline an additional show on Saturday for London fans and Birmingham fans will enjoy an extended set from Rudimental and other acts.

Joining Kanye, Pharrell, Outkast, Bruno Mars, Wiz Khalifa, and Iggy Azalea are also scheduled to perform at the Wireless Festival.

Hope he’s better before his 2014 ESPYs hosting gig on July 16th!

In other music news....

 photo jhud.jpg

As she gears up to release her third studio album, Jennifer Hudson finally reveals the title to her upcoming LP.  It's JHUD.

After releasing her newest track “It’s Your World” featuring R. Kelly, the “Walk It Out” singer says her new album will give fans a different side of her and will be a very personal experience. In a radio interview with WPGC, the Grammy award-winning singer said

“It’s different expressions of me as an artist, a girl, a music lover,” Hudson told WPGC.

Still no confirmation on the actual date JHUD will be released, but fans can expect to hear it sometime in mid-August.

Are you coppin' it?

Photos: Jason Merritt/Kevin Winter/Getty
 

Source: http://theybf.com/2014/07/03/drake-falls-ill-cancels-wireless-festival-performance-overseas-jennifer-hudson-titles

Ben Affleck Cory Monteith Justin Bieber

No comments:

Post a Comment