Saturday, July 5, 2014

Dakota Fanning & Jamie Strachan Enjoy Soho

Along with the companionship her beau, Dakota Fanning stepped out in New York City on Thursday (July 3).

The ?War of the Worlds? beauty rocked a casual sundress as she shared a laugh with boyfriend Jamie Strachan and made her way through Soho.

As previously reported by GossipCenter, Miss Fanning opened up about her childhood in the latest issue of Town & Country.

"Because people saw me grow up, there?s this weird sort of ownership that they feel for me and that is... difficult. Because it?s not real; it?s in their minds. People don?t know me as much as they think they do," the 20-year-old explained. "I?ll be walking down the street and someone will say hello, and I?ll go, ?Oh, hi!? I?ll think I must know this person if they said hello, but then you realize, you don?t know them."

Source: http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/dakota-fanning/dakota-fanning-jamie-strachan-enjoy-soho-1174528

Adele Daniel Day-Lewis Katy Perry

No comments:

Post a Comment