Thursday, July 3, 2014

Chris Martin Ditches Vegetarian Diet After Gwyneth Paltrow Split

Revealing a big change since his split from Gwyneth Paltrow, Chris Martin shared that he is no longer a vegetarian while chatting with BBC Radio 2?s ?Steve Write In the Afternoon.?

Earlier this week, the Coldplay singer said that he ditched the meat-free diet following his split from his ex-wife.

When Steve asked if he?s still a vegetarian, Chris replied, "Well, not really," to which Wright asked, "What do you mean 'not really'?"

"Well, I eat meat," the 37-year-old singer said. "I was vegetarian for quite a long time and then for various reasons I changed. My daughter's vegetarian since she was born, so I keep getting tempted to go back. I don't eat very much meat."

"I felt like you should only eat something that you'd be able to kill...You know, could you kill a fish? I wouldn't like it, but I probably could, so I'll eat the fish. But a giraffe...? Chris continued. ?I don't know why on earth we're talking about this. I've gotta stop talking?this will be some kind of headline."

Sure enough, it is. Chris and Gwyneth called it quits earlier this year. Paltrow is a strict vegetarian and follows a generally strict diet all together. Looks like Chris wasn?t a big fan of that uber-healthy lifestyle!

Source: http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/chris-martin/chris-martin-ditches-vegetarian-diet-after-gwyneth-paltrow-split-1173538

Katie Holmes Robert Pattinson Matthew McConaughey

No comments:

Post a Comment