Sunday, May 17, 2015

Zoe Kravitz Goes Dominatrix For Complex April/May 2015 Cover

Never afraid of a little adventure, Zoe Kravitz got all dressed up in bondage-style attire for her cover story for the April/May 2015 issue of Complex.

Working with photographer Christian Anwander, the ?Mad Max: Fury Road? babe looks intense as she models a series of shiny black ensembles.

Zoe told Complex, ?When I was younger. I really wanted to prove to people I was a normal human being, that I was cool, chill. People said, ?She thinks she?s so f*cking cool because her dad [Lenny Kravitz] is famous.? I just wanted to fit in.?

Source: http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/zoe-kravitz/zoe-kravitz-goes-dominatrix-complex-aprilmay-2015-cover-1655198

Claire Danes Seth Rogen Brett Michaels

No comments:

Post a Comment