Tuesday, May 5, 2015

David Beckham Celebrates 40th Birthday in Morocco!

He?s a big fan of the finer things in life, and David Beckham treated himself to a lavish weekend in Marrakech, Morocco as he embraced his new identity as a 40-year-old man.

Joined by his stunning wife Victoria, sister Joanne, son Brooklyn, pal Eva Longoria and Spice Girls Melanie C and Emma Bunton, the English soccer stud thoroughly enjoyed his time at the Amanjena Restort.

Joanne took to social media to share a loving message for her brother- ?A very happy 40th birthday to this special person ... My brother ... Everyone says they have the best brother but I definitely have ... I'm so proud to be his sister and he's someone I've looked up to throughout my life ... He has achieved so much and still continues to but throughout all he's remained humble and caring ... I'm so lucky to share some amazing memories with David and today will be another one ... Happy birthday @davidbeckham #love #party #marrakesh #birthday #familyMarrakech.?

Source: http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/david-beckham/david-beckham-1235914

Victoria Beckham Jennifer Aniston Daniel Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment