Monday, April 20, 2015

Rihanna & Chris Brown?s Long-Lost Duet ?Put It Up? Leaks Online!

They haven?t teamed up for quite some time, however there?s a ?new? song from Rihanna and Chris Brown making its rounds on the internet this week.

?Put it Up? is a sexually-explicit ditty from the former lovers, featuring lyrics like, ?You?re the only one I wanna stay on the phone with, oh the late night Skype sex,? from the ?Don?t Wake Me Up? singer. Ri-Ri also chimes in, ?Ima give you my all of my love and I hope that you won?t misplace it. You created this sh*t, going insane with all this fear. Can?t turn my back on it, I?m in love.?

Back in 2013, Chris referenced the song while talking about his album X, though the track never made it onto the record. ?We did ?Nobody?s Business? for her album and then I wrote a song, it?s called ?Put It Up.?? Give it a listen!


Source: http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/rihanna/rihanna-chris-brown%E2%80%99s-long-lost-duet-%E2%80%9Cput-it-up%E2%80%9D-leaks-online-1651475

Kris Humphries Ashton Kutcher Mila Kunis

No comments:

Post a Comment