Friday, February 20, 2015

Kim Kardashian Declares: Being A Mom Is ?Hardest, Most Rewarding? Job

Her daughter North West has been causing some commotion at New York Fashion Week as of late, and Kim Kardashian wants everyone to know how tough motherhood can be.

The ?Disaster Movie? dame took to her Instagram account on Thursday (February 19) to repost a rant called ?JUST A MOM????? noting that caring for her little one has been equal parts awesome and trying. She wrote, ?I saw this on IG & love it so I?m reposting it! Shoutout to all of the moms out there! Hardest, most rewarding & best job in the entire world!!! This couldn?t be more true! #ProudMom.?

As for the rant- ?I can?t stand it when people say, ?You?re JUST a mom?? Yes, I am a Mom! That makes me an alarm clock, cook, maid, waitress, teacher, nurse, referee, handyman, security officer, photographer, counselor, chauffeur, event planner, Hairdresser, personal assistant, ATM & I scare away the boogie man. I don?t get paid holidays, sick pay or days off. I work DAY & NIGHT. I am on call 24/7 for the rest of my life. That?s just BEING A MOM!!! I may not be anything to you, but I am everything to someone!! Re-post if you?re a proud mom, that would do ANYTHING on this planet for their child.?

Source: http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/kim-kardashian/kim-kardashian-declares-being-mom-%E2%80%9Chardest-most-rewarding%E2%80%9D-job-1643056

Melissa McCarthy Christian Bale Vanessa Minnillo

No comments:

Post a Comment