Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Jimmy Fallon Kicks Off ?Tonight Show? with ?Fresh Prince? Spoof: Watch Here!

He?s always up to something fun and last night (February 2) Jimmy Fallon kicked off ?The Tonight Show? with a whole new opening sketch.

The ?Fever Pitch? hunk created a parody of ?The Fresh Prince of Bel Air? and called it ?The Fresh Host of Tonight,? in honor of the show?s return to Los Angeles for the first time since Jay Leno retired last year.

Fallon rapped, ?Now this is a story all about how my life got flipped, turned upside down, and I?d like to take a minute, if that?s okay, I?ll tell you how I brought ?The Tonight Show? back out to L.A./ In Rockefeller Center, NYC, in the legendary studio they call 6B, chillin? out, hostin? the show with my crew, I mean Quest and Tariq and the rest of The Roots, when a couple of guys who were sick of the cold said that maybe I should take the show on the road.? Check the clip!

Source: http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/tonight-show-starring-jimmy-fallon/jimmy-fallon-kicks-%E2%80%9Ctonight-show%E2%80%9D-%E2%80%9Cfresh-prince%E2%80%9D-spoof-watch-here

Tom Cruise Prince William Blake Lively

No comments:

Post a Comment