Friday, February 20, 2015

COUPLEDOM: Tia Mowry & Cory Hardrict Out On The Town + Terrence Howard Accuses Ex-Wife Of Sending DEATH THREATS

 photo wber3_zps69b2db97.png

Cute couple Tia Mowry Hardrict and Cory Hardrict hit the streets of L.A. last night. Check their pics inside, plus Terrence Howard's nightmare that MAY involve his ex-wife!

 

American Sniper star Cory Hardrict and "Instant Mom" star Tia Mowry were seen leaving Madeo restaurant last night.  And these two were looking adorably and stylishly in love as usual:

 photo wber2_zps51ff40e7.png photo wder1_zps61b888a2.png

We must say, we're loving Tia's wardrobe makeover as of late.  Gotta love a fly mommy.  As for her hubby, he didn't always have this posh life.  He recently told the homie Blog Xilla about being broke when he first met his wife:

“I had odd jobs. I worked at K-Mart, graveyard shift, security. That’s when I was just grinding man. I met my wife during them days. She was with me. She was just coming out of “Sister, Sister,” but they had everything man and I didn’t have anything. I had a studio apartment, sleeping in the corner, no furniture for almost two years.”

He also revealed they met at a bus stop:

“I was waiting on a bus stop—after I shot my first film. Her sister and her drove by, they saw me waiting and asked to give me a ride. I was embarrassed. I was downtown. They gave me a ride and we were friends ever since. They took me to Inglewood, so that’s how that relationship started. We were friends, we started dating and it just went from there.”

Who knew?!

 

And in not so lovely couple's news, "Empire" star Terrence Howard has reason to believe his ex-wife Michelle Ghent is threatening his and his new wife's lives:

 photo TerrenceHowardPremiereFoxEmpireArrivals_AEx7lukXhal_zps8e2c2967.jpg

Terrence, picture above with his pregnant wife Miranda, claims he's been getting death threats.  And he's pretty sure who's behind them.

TMZ reports:

TMZ has obtained a search warrant to determine if Michelle Ghent is behind a barrage of Instagram threats, including, "I'm watching you! I'm coming for ... LOL. You two won't live to see your children." The "you two" appears to refer to Terrence and his new wife.

Another Instagram post warns his wife, "Your husband is cheating on you! Just thought you should know." The message was sent with a photo of Terrence and another woman.

And there's this ... there's a pic of a pill bottle that belonged to Terrence with the caption, "Oh dear, look what I found. Do hope you refilled. It's one of the things you can't leave home without."

The comments on the pics in question go back as far as 41 weeks, and both Terrence and Miranda have deleted their accounts. 

Michelle claims it's not her account leaving the messages.  But the LAPD says the investigation is still open.

 

Photos: Pacific Coast News/Getty

Source: http://theybf.com/2015/02/18/coupledom-tia-mowry-cory-hardrict-out-on-the-town-terrence-howard-accusing-ex-wife-of

Claire Danes Seth Rogen Brett Michaels

No comments:

Post a Comment