Friday, February 20, 2015

Ansel Elgort Talks Losing Virginity in ELLE March 2015

He?s certainly one of the hottest hunks in the Young Hollywood crowd, and Ansel Elgort told ELLEmagazine?s March 2015 issue that his first time having sex left plenty to be desired.

The ?Fault in Our Stars? stud explained, ?I was 14. I had no clue what I was doing, and neither did the girl. I didn?t even make the lighting good. That?d be one thing I?d do differently. It was, like, fluorescent, bright bedroom light, like, over the covers.?

Ansel also talked about what he?s learned about women from his frequent costar Shailene Woodley- ?Shailene is very different. I wouldn?t use her as an example of what most women are like. She hates people pleasing. She wishes the world could be a place where we could be really honest and true to our emotions.?

Source: http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/ansel-elgort/ansel-elgort-talks-losing-virginity-elle-march-2015-1232151

Jessica Simpson Lindsay Lohan Jennifer Lopez

No comments:

Post a Comment