Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Kristen Stewart on ?Still Alice? Costar Julianne Moore: ?She?s An Incredibly Impressive Presence?

Kicking off the week with some media duties, Kristen Stewart stopped by the ?Today? show this morning (January 5). Joined by partner-in-crime Julianne Moore, the ?Snow White and the Huntsman? actress discussed her new film ?Still Alice? about a woman with early onset Alzheimer?s Disease.

Kristen explained, ?I think I found aspects of myself within this part that I hadn?t had a reason to discover. I can stand in something so grotesquely horrendous, and actually see the good in something, and try and see the light, and I didn?t know that I had that.?

Meanwhile, Ms. Moore sang Stewart?s praises- ?I was delighted when I heard she was going to do this movie. I mean, really, really thrilled, because I?ve always loved her work so much, and I love her personally.? And of course, Kristen also enjoyed working with Julianne- ?I?ve worked with a lot of extraordinary, talented people. She?s an incredibly impressive presence to be around.?

Source: http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/today-show/kstew-1635688

Kristin Cavallari Melissa McCarthy Christian Bale

No comments:

Post a Comment