Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Kirstie Alley Flaunts Fabulous 50-Pound Weight Loss!

She?s struggled with a yo-yoing waistline for years and now it seems Kirstie Alley has finally declared victory over her battle of the bulge.

The ?Cheers? actress dropped by the ?Today? show on Monday to chat with Matt Lauer about her latest milestone thanks to Jenny Craig. Kirstie confidently declared ?We?re at 50 [pounds lost]! I used to do roller coaster? this time it?s different.?

Alley added, "This time, I really accessed our consultants. I did [use them in the past] but I didn't really listen to them that much. This time I really listened? I really listened to her and we would plan things out more carefully."

"Before I've had more of a view of 'Get to the goal, have the goal.? This time I thought, 'Okay, what is the goal? What is the time-span of the goal?' I really looked at it as this is my life, and until I'm dead basically, I am going to keep this this way, instead of like, 'Oh I lost 50 pounds and now I can do whatever I want.' I don't have that anymore? my goal is to keep this and maintain this throughout my life."

Source: http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/kirstie-alley/alley-1635745

Ashton Kutcher Mila Kunis Regis Philbin

No comments:

Post a Comment