Friday, January 2, 2015

Jennifer Aniston Talks Relationship with Justin Theroux: Focus on Truth and Happiness

As one of the most-talked-about celebrities in Tinseltown, Jennifer Aniston has learned to cope with constant rumors and false reports about her personal life. The ?Friends? actress told ?CBS Sunday Morning? that she?s decided over the years to just worry about that which she can control rather than freaking out every time a tabloid writes something bogus.

"[I] just don't pay attention. I think I used to really, there was a period where I was hell-bent on saying, 'That's not true, that's not right, that's not fair.' And now I just think you have to let it roll off your back and you realize, I think everyone knows it's all B.S. and like soap opera on paper."

Jen added, "The main thing is to try to just keep refocusing back on what you know is true and what makes you guys happy. We know what our truth is."

Source: http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/jennifer-aniston/jennifer-aniston-talks-relationship-justin-theroux-focus-truth-and-happiness-122875

Nicole Richie Halle Berry Sarah Michelle Gellar

No comments:

Post a Comment