Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Chris Harrison Discusses Divorce in GQ January 2015

He?s spent the last 19 seasons hosting ?The Bachelor? franchise, however Chris Harrison is currently navigating through life following a painful divorce. In the January 2015 issue of GQ magazine, the handsome producer is asked if he?d ever consider putting his ex-wife Gwen on a season of ?The Bachelorette.?

Harrison replies, ?There?s a part of me, the producer side, that knows it would be epic television, good or bad. It could be like the Hindenburg?the greatest disaster ever?but even that would be great TV.?

Chris continues, ?Once I got divorced there was this knee-jerk reaction to get back in the action and date. I think there?s something wrong in that. I?m incredibly, stunningly, happy. What gave me angst was relationships.?

?I would love to say I?m the guy who sleeps around, but I?m just not. That?s not my thing. I tried. I?m not good at it. It?s exhausting,? he adds, also noting that he?s glad for how the show has helped men over the years... I don?t know if we can take fully credit, but I do think we have helped evolve the modern man, to teach him how a woman wants to be treated. I think we have helped men and women kind of get to know each other and break down that wall where we never used to communicate. Things that needed to be said and no one ever really wanted to talk about. Guys want to talk about feelings, too, sometimes. Guys want to be reassured, too?even the manliest of men.?

Source: http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/magazines/harrison-1635687

Drake Mariah Carey Ryan Reynolds

No comments:

Post a Comment