Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Jessica Simpson: ?I Feel Sexier As a Wife and a Mom?

Her life has been filled with crazy cool experiences, but Jessica Simpson says that getting hitched to Eric Johnson has been the most defining transition for her.

The ?With You? singer chatted with Access Hollywood about the past few years? changes given her marriage and the birth of her two children.

"Being married, for me, it defines so much more than even having kids. We still feel like we're on a honeymoon,? she explained.

Furthermore, "I feel sexier as a wife and a mom. [Marriage] actually has changed my style. I'm very into like, slip dresses and everything a little bit sexier."

And at this point, Jessica isn?t looking to have a third kiddo- "[But] what if there is another one that's supposed to happen? I don't know! I can't say never but I would think, sitting here in front of you, I would probably say never again."

Source: http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/jessica-simpson/jessica-simpson-%E2%80%9Ci-feel-sexier-wife-and-mom%E2%80%9D-1620564

Denise Richards Gene Simmons Stevie Nicks

No comments:

Post a Comment