Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Scarlett Johansson Talks Holiday Eating Plan

She?s been working hard to get back into shape after giving birth to her daughter Rose, and Scarlett Johansson isn?t about to let Christmas feasting throw her off the course. The ?Her? star told People magazine that she?s already made preparations to ensure that she doesn?t pack on the pounds this holiday season.

?I make sure I hit the gym a lot before the holidays. Then I don?t feel guilty about overindulging!" Scarlett added, "The smell of rice pud�ding always reminds me of the holidays. My father makes a traditional Danish pudding with a cherry sauce that is totally decadent and delicious.?

Scarlett Johansson Tells Barbara Walters: ?I Don?t Like My Thighs, My Midsection?

"And, my family cooks a Christmas pudding every year that is like a tapioca sort of a pudding with a cherry sauce, warm fruit sauce. It cooks like for the entire day before and the entire house smells like vanilla, because the recipe calls for fresh vanilla."

As for what will be playing on her family television set, Johansson confessed, "My favorite holiday movie is 'Home Alone 2,' believe it or not!"

Source: http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/scarlett-johansson/scarlett-johansson-talks-holiday-eating-plan-1228363

Brooke Burke Julianna Margulies Julie Bowen

No comments:

Post a Comment