Friday, August 1, 2014

Kate Hudson Names Late Heath Ledger As Favorite On-Screen Kiss

Stepping out to promote her new film ?Wish I Was Here,? Kate Hudson dropped by ?Watch What Happens Live? along with costar/writer/director Zach Braff last night (July 30).

The ?How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days? dame was happy to answer questions from viewers, and one watcher phoned in to ask, "Who's been your best kisser from all your movie stars, or your costars? Excluding Zach, cause I'm sure Zach is a good kisser."

A clearly relieved Zach chimed in, "Thank you, darling! Thank you for saying, 'present company excluded.'"

Then Kate gave her thoughtful answer- "I would say my favorite one was [?The Four Feathers costar] Heath [Ledger]. That was pretty excellent. He was just so beautiful and sweet and gentle. I would say that, I look back at all of the? and that was really? he was lovely. That's a tough one to answer. An amazing [memory]."


Source: http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/watch-what-happens-live/kate-hudson-1598250

Denise Richards Gene Simmons Stevie Nicks

No comments:

Post a Comment