Friday, August 29, 2014

Ariana Grande Dodges Love Life Questions on ?Today?

Her new album My Everything is the hottest thing going right now, and Ariana Grande dropped by the ?Today? show to chat with Matt Lauer this morning (August 29).

The ?Problem? songstress was in good spirits as she fielded questions including, ?Has anyone captured your attention in Hollywood??

Ariana fired back, ?Oh my goodness! Has anybody captured your attention?? to which Lauer replied, ?Yeah, I?ve been married for 15 years!?

Grande, desperate not to address the Big Sean topic, kept playing along- ?Same! I just haven?t told anybody! Oh my goodness! Y?all are putting me on the spot. I?m happy.?

As for how she stays grounded in the midst of such massive success, Ariana shared, "I spend a lot of time with my family. I'm very grateful for my fans and everything. It's like a blessing. I think I just have to constantly remind myself how lucky I am to do what I love."

"I feel like growing up everybody goes through the same sort of insecurities and things like that. My family really helped me through a lot of that. I know I say that just about with every answer, but staying close with my family and my friends, that really was the most helpful to me. It puts things in perspective. It reminds you of what's real and what's nonsense and what not to pay attention to."

Source: http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/ariana-grande/ariana-grande-1612654

Jennifer Aniston Daniel Craig Soulja Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment