Thursday, June 19, 2014

Chelsea Handler Declares: I?m Going to Netflix!

She?s made no secret of her desire to ditch her ?Chelsea Lately? gig, and Chelsea Handler has a fun new project in the works to make sure she can still pay the bills.

Per a report, Handler has signed a contract with Netflix to create an all-new talk show that?s slated to debut in early 2016.

And in the meantime, the popular streaming service will premiere Chelsea?s very first comedy special ?Uganda Be Kidding Me? on October 10th, 2014.

Furthermore, 2015 will see Handler creating four new docu-comedy specials on topics like Nascar, the NBA and Silicon Valley.

She explained, "If I was going to continue working in this industry, I knew I had to do something outside the box to keep myself interested. I wanted to sit with the cool kids at lunch so I approached Netflix to make sure they were as cool as I thought they were, and when I confirmed my suspicions, like with any other future lover, I made my move. I'm more excited than I've been in awhile, and the team at Netflix is the most forward thinking, alert group I've sat down with in ages. No offense to the Shahs Of Sunset.?

Source: http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/chelsea-handler/chelsea-handler-declares-i%E2%80%99m-going-netflix-1570362

Adele Daniel Day-Lewis Katy Perry

No comments:

Post a Comment